The Environment Object Type is a type of object that creates an effect within the game. The effect is decided by the attribute applied. Only one attribute may be applied at a time.
The attributes for the Environment object type are listed here, with a short description of their effect.
- Bubbles: Creates bubble-like particle effects surrounding the object.
- Bursts: Creates burst particle effects near the object, with a sound effect.
- City Air: Creates "city" ambience.
- Color Bursts: Same as "Bursts", but with color.
- Color Glitter: Creates a glitter effect near the object.
- Color Reflictions:
- Dripping: Creates a dripping effect underneath the object
- Harmful Air:
- Harmful Cold:
- Harmful Heat:
- Lightning Cloud: Creates lightning bursts near/ around the object
- Nature Air:
- Night Air:
- Ocean Air:
- Rain Cloud:
- Rumbling: Causes the ground to shake underneath the player
- Snow Cloud: Creates snow flakes around the object
- Stars: Creates Stars around the object
- Storm Winds: Creates winds that give a stormy feeling (may sometimes move the player)
- Village Dust:
- Wind: Creates a windy feeling around the player