Someone who is Ring Rank (rank 5) is someone who has passed the uprank test, which is a notification at the bottom of the screen. Once someone has done so, they now have the ability to build around the center around Areas 1-8. Ring Rank no longer exists however the features of Ring Rank still exists, and is known as Spawn Editing. It is unknown, however, how it will be achieved.
However, Ring Rank no longer exists. It is more commonly known as Spawn Edits or Spawn Editor.
Some abilities is the ability to build around the center around Areas 1-8, in which ranks 1-4 cannot. They also have the ability to ban/kick people from Areas 1-8. However, they cannot do so if the person has (although it cannot be checked which specifically) rank 3-4. Ranks 1-2, as well as newcomers and Explorers, can easily be kicked.
Ring Ranks can make worlds with edits for everyone, however it shares the same features as Areas 1-8 do.
If you are Ring Rank, it gives you an opportunity to become an editor for the Stockpile with the consent of Cow and/or other star editors.
If they place a block outside of the center in Areas 1-8, a normal rank person cannot remove the block. Only another Ring Rank can do so.
As of recent, the Inner Ring can be explored by everyone rather than just spawn editors.
No one really knows the requirements for sure (however, it is assumed that the backers of Manyland know what they are, especially Philipp per se), but here's some good advice.
- Please be as creative as you can! Make a lot of things (I suggest almost everything possible), and make sure not to clone a lot as well as making original ideas rather than copying things off the Internet or making copyrighted characters.
- Be as respectful as you can of other Manyzens. If someone else is being disrespectful, do what you can to make them stop (just reporting them works too).
- Don't place blocks everywhere recklessly without any design in mind. Blocks just placed mindlessly isn't nice-looking, and one really likes them.
- Get as many applauses as you can. For example, when you click on someone's profile and press the hands pressed together, you'll clap for them. Apparently, the more you get, it'll raise your chances of achieving Ring Rank. But it is also preferable to not receive applauses repeatedly from the same person, as it has generally no effect.
- Once you get Ring Rank, please continue do be respectful. No one likes a rude behavior (which is something I've come across one too many times, including one Ring Rank).
- Once you have completed the requirements, the uprank test will appear on the bottom of your screen in small text as a notification. You may click on it and you will have to take it. It is most likely not allowed to be spoken about, however. But I recommend following the advice above.